Stable Retinal Night Serum Gentle-Strength Vitamin A
Crystal Retinal is formulated with stabilised retinal, a powerful derivative of vitamin A with next-generation anti-ageing results. Unmatched in its age-defying power, retinal can deliver results comparable to clinical-grade vitamin A up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol.
The ground-breaking overnight serum visibly minimises fine lines and wrinkles; firming and plumping the complexion to resurface skin texture and soften the face. Featuring hyaluronic acid, glycerin and vitamin E, it hydrates skin at every level to deliver a supple, even-toned, more youthful-looking complexion. More than that, it actively helps reduce blemish-causing bacteria to keep skin clear and balanced. In just 4 weeks, skin is noticeably younger, smoother and undeniably radiant.
The entry point for those who are new to vitamin A or have tried mild retinol formulas and the answer to those looking to prevent early signs of skin ageing.
0.1% Encapsulated Retinaldehyde.
How it works
Clinical-grade vitamin A, otherwise known as retinoic acid, is an exceptionally powerful skincare ingredient for youthful-looking skin. Highly potent and wildy efficacious, it is able to trigger cellular regeneration and collagen production to fight all visible signs of ageing. Retinoic acid is only available with a prescription, but vitamin A is available over the counter in the form of retinol skincare products.
- Retinol has similar effects to retinoic acid, however it must first be converted to retinaldehyde and then to retinoic acid to be used by the skin. Crafted with retinaldehyde,
- Crystal Retinal requires just one conversion to retinoic acid. This means that it is able to produce results comparable to retinoic acid up to 11 times faster than classic forms of retinol. The advanced active is carefully encapsulated in a crystal structure that is broken down by the skin’s natural enzymes when topically applied. This ensures maximum stability and absorption while allowing the vitamin A active to be released gradually into the skin while you sleep for minimal irritation. G. Seigenthaler et al., Biochemical Journal, 1990, 268, pp 371-378
- Combined with hydrating hyaluronic acid and skin-soothingvitamin E, Crystal Retinal targets fine lines and wrinkles for smooth and visibly youthful skin. Unlike other forms of vitamin A, retinaldehyde boasts direct, powerful antibacterial properties. This allows it to target acne-causing bacteria; promoting a healthy, visibly clear complexion.
How to use
- Use in the evening. First cleanse, then apply Crystal Retinal 3 over face and neck.
- Allow to absorb then follow with a moisturiser.
- Crystal Retinal 3 application should be phased in gradually. Use twice a week for the first 2 weeks, every other night for the next 2 weeks, then every night.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
Pair it with
Looking to improve the appearance of radiance? Press & Glow is the everyday PHA toner that works in harmony with vitamin A to boost visible brightening results